35 x 24 x 19 inches
up to 40 lbs
46 x 25.2 x 32 inches
37 x 24 x 44 inches
34 x 21 x 12 inches
42.9 x 33.5 x 16.1 inches
40.8 x 26.5 x 45 inches
38.5 x 23 x 40.5 inches
36 x 22.4 x 12.2 inches
36.8 x 22.7 x 34.2 inches
39 x 12.5 x 23.8 inches
Different types of bassinet strollers
This type of strollers is light, sturdy and with a vintage look. This type of bassinet strollers is among the best strollers with bassinet because of its sturdiness and because you can use it until the child reaches 2-3 years (weight up to 40lbs). They are light, durable and good looking but also costly, so they won't go very cheap. The child lay on its back during the ride and this way he can sleep on a long run. Most of them don’t have swivel wheels so they will provide a smooth ride but it will be harder to take corners.
They usually come as a package with more items that can be used for different purposes. It usually comes with a stroller bassinet and a car seat but they can also be integrated into one piece of equipment. Because of its multi-purpose ability, this type of stroller is the most expensive on this list but if that is what you are looking for, it's worth the money.
Lightweight (umbrella) strollers
This is the most affordable type of stroller because it's made of light materials and it's not so durable. Also, they are not suitable for babies older than 6 months. They are perfect for a quick run or you can fold them easily and this way they become great for traveling or storing in small spaces. They lack a good amount of features that expensive models have but they are awesome for a young mother and a newborn.
Top 5 Best Bassinet Strollers
Comfortable, durable, and safety these are the most important aspects that a quality stroller with bassinet should have. There are lots of models you can choose from but you must find one that fits your lifestyle and preferences. You should take in consideration every aspect of a item before comparing it to another and also, before buying it. Let's see the best 5 strollers with bassinet based on the buyers reviews.
This is more like a package where you receive 2 strollers instead of one, you can use one as a regular stroller and the other one as a bassinet stroller. They are perfect for long walks, ride smoothly and even if they don't have swivel wheels you can control them very easily. The bassinets can be removed easily and the frame folds so you can store them in a small space. The wheels are inflatable, ant they are pretty big so you will not have any problems on bumpy surfaces because it also comes with suspensions as well. Roan is a well-known brand for baby accessories and they offer a great quality for a reasonable price.
This is a more modern-looking stroller, perfect for young mothers that like stylish things. It's a travel system, and it includes a regular stroller and a bassinet that can be attached to the stroller. It's very stylish but also packs some great features like four-wheel suspension, multi-angle adjustment and the fact that the baby is positioned 87 centimeters above the ground, this way protecting him from exhausting gasses from cars. The triangle-like frame can be easily folded, it's lightweight and the canopy provides shelter from the sun and also, rain.
Another premium travel system, equipped with a bassinet for a good, long sleep on the go. It has a light frame and 7 position pivot handle for a great maneuverability. It also has handbrake for more control and smooth ride. The Jane company is over 80 years old so it has some experience in this field and according to the reviews is one of the best strollers available. The company is Spanish and they sell products in over 52 countries around the globe. The frame is foldable like on many other strollers and just the front wheels are swivel. Other features are the adjustable handle and the suspension that will provide a smooth ride for both child and the parent.
Great looking stroller with high-quality materials and construction. Rubber wheels, Lycra canopy and 900D oxford fabric for the basket that ensures your child a comfortable sleep. It provides a smooth ride thanks to the big rubber wheels and the suspension system that will absorb all the shocks from rough surfaces. It's perfect for a quick walk around the house or for a longer trip, steel frame that folds easily. It also has an adjustable handle for the comfort of the parent and the swivel front wheels ensures a great maneuverability and control.
5. OLizee Luxury Newborn Baby Foldable Anti-shock High View Carriage Travel System Infant Stroller Pushchair Pram(Blue)
Another great pram stroller that impress with its looking and vibrant colors. 4-point suspension, rubber wheels, pedal brake, and adjustable handle, features that make from this item a great stroller with bassinet. Also, it's very sturdy and reliable but it weighs just 13 kilograms. It's presented as a luxury product and the most reviews confirm that as many buyers are pleased with the product. The frame can be folded very easy, in just a few seconds and the overall design is very good-looking. The front wheels swivel so turning should not be a problem and the suspension and big rubber wheels should give a nice, smooth ride.
Other Quality Bassinet Strollers
Solid steel frame, adjustable 4-point backrest. Good-looking, easy to fold and control, rubber wheels filled with foam for stability and for a smooth ride. Front swivel wheels, cup holder, and extra storage space, perfect for moms who carry many things on their walks.
3-wheel configuration, jogging-like stroller, lightweight aluminum frame and a front swivel wheel for maneuverability. Side protection foam for better protection and comfort. It can be folded using just one hand and it's very agile and ergonomic.
Unconventional looking steel frame, great design with fabric canopy and extra storage. 4-wheel suspensions, washable plush cushioning and reversible strollers seat. Sturdy frame, and spacious bassinet.
Can be used as a car seat, it has a sturdy steel frame, swivel front wheels that can be locked for better control on uneven surfaces. The stroller seat can be inverted, easy to fold and carry, requires small storage space. Improved grip, adjustable handle, and extra storage space underneath the seat.
The most tech savvy stroller from this list, come with an LCD display for distance, burned calories, and speed related information. Can act as a phone charger thanks to its self-charging generators in rear wheels, headlights, and taillights. Anything that a tech geek or a jogger wants.
Bassinet Stroller Buying Guide
- Safety - the most important thing is your child's safe so be sure that you choose a stroller that will keep him safe in any conditions and situations. Extra straps, better cushioning or a sturdy frame can make a difference here and it's a propriety that should not be ignored.
- Price - everyone has a budget, we don't have an unlimited source of money so it's important to save every penny but that doesn't mean you should ignore the other features and choose just according to the price. Find a balance between a great quality and a great price, you will find it if you search well enough. There are tons of models and prices with different features and different levels of quality so you have plenty items to choose from.
- Maneuverability - the weight and size matters. You should choose a light stroller but sturdy enough to support your child a long period of time. Swivel wheels help at taking corners but they are awful on rough surfaces where they turn in every direction. A fixed-wheel stroller provides a smooth ride on every surface but it's harder to take corners and turn around so you should choose the stroller according to the terrain you will be walking on.
- Stability - Suspensions provides a great stability and comfort to your child so keep in mind that a suspensions system will help you in many ways. On bumpy surfaces, a stroller without suspensions will transmit every bump to the child and this can wake him.
- Additional storage - almost every stroller comes with additional storage space, usually under the seat, for small things like toys, snacks or drinks for both parent and child. Some strollers have cup holders or additional pockets for different little things but they are more useful than you may think. Maybe it's not a key feature but it's an important one and it should be taken into consideration.
- Size and folding option - a bulky stroller will occupy a lot of room into your storage space or in your house so a smaller, foldable stroller could be the best choice. If you go on a trip with the car you must find enough space to fit the stroller in, and for smaller cars, this could be impossible. This is another overlooked feature that can be a drawback sometimes.
- Assembly - some strollers come disassembled so if you aren't a DYI geek or you just don't like puzzles, you should go for a ready assembled one. Also, there are some strollers that can be assembled by anyone, in a couple of minutes with minimum effort and knowledge. Also, read the instructions carefully before starting to assemble or use the stroller in order to avoid an unwanted situation or an accident.
With hundreds of strollers on the market, you will surely find a one that it will be perfect for you and for your child of course because that it's all that matters. Keep an eye on the price but the other on the specifications and features to be sure that you buy something that you won't regret. Beeing a long-term buy, this is a pretty important decision, especially if you are on a budget so pay attention to all the details that each model have and choose wisely according to your needs. Take everything in count, the price, the size, the aspect, functionality, everything that you can find out about that item. Also, listen to other buyers opinion because they already bought that item so they know how it performs, how it really looks and how it feels.